Our world throws shiny stuff at us every day. It is easy to get caught up in trying to do too much, too fast. Make a difference in you practice by improving 1-Thing. Every month decide to learn about and focus on 1-Thing that will make your patient experience memorable. Some Ideas:
- Ask a few patients how you can improve their experience.
- Re-Write the home page of your website so it talks about your chiropractic care philosophy.
- Start a Blog and tell people about it.
- Create a way to tell your patients, “thank you for trusting me with your health”.
There are only two rules:
- Don’t make your monthly 1-Thing about selling “add-on” stuff – there is no faster way to hurt the patient experience.
- Your monthly 1-Thing cannot be something you’ve done in the past. Don’t fall back on what’s got you where you are at – Discover and try new things that will push you forward to where you want to go; 1-Thing at a time.